The sensors division of Petercem designs and manufactures current and voltage sensors that are specifically suitable for harsh conditions. The reliability and robustness of the products are their main strength and most prominent added value.
The sensor solutions allow to manage and protect the installation and avoid electrical disturbances in the railway, energy, industry and naval fields.
The Petercem sensors program includes:
- Closed loop (Hall) current sensors from 100 – 2,500 A.
- Electronic sensors from 4000 – 40,000 A.
- Closed loop (Hall) voltage sensors from 50 – 4,200 V.
- Electronic voltage sensors from 50 – 4,200 V.
- Voltage detectors from 50 – 3,000 V.
Certificates such as ISO and IRIS ensure the very high reliability and quality of Petercem’s sensors.